- make a healthy lo mein tonight with M (we got this awesome recipie, I'm really excited!)
- have a few drinks tonight, since that will probably be it for the week
- pack my fancy new gym bag tonight so that I have no excuse to go to the gym tomorrow morning while M is sleeping (or if he wants to join me that's cool too!)
- spend sunday in a more relaxed state: I have so much cleaning to do, in my room and my car, so sunday I really want to focus on this. Hence my want to gym on Saturday instead! Take a walk with Toby for some light exercise
- Head to the gym Monday Wednesday and Thursday, maybe do a video Tuesday if I feel up to it!)
- Get more fruits and veggies for work! My lunches next week will be healthy chicken parm pitas, which will be awesome and filling!
I headed to old navy last night after the gym. It's the Gap Give and Get weekend, so I figured I'd take advantage of the 30% off and get some new clothes! I desperately needed them. All my jeans are baggy and shlubby looking, not to mention I haven't bought a new pair in over a year! I fit comfortably into a pair of 16s, and am proud to say that I was able to pull up and button a pair of 14s! Still a bit too tight, but I'm excited that hopefully in a few weeks I can buy another pair of jeans ina 14, for the first time in possibly forever. The last time I could possibly fit into a 14, I was like 10 and still shopping in juniors.
I also got a really cute sundress, a sports bra that was on sale, some new tank tops, because all of mine are baggy, and a really cute teal duffle bag that is perfect for the gym! No longer will I be digging through my black bag for my stuff! Yay!
I came home to a dinner of chicken and salad, and these waiting on my bed:
Definitely a sign of things to come :-) April in general is going to be a fun month. One of our favorite bands just announced they are doing a show at the house of blues, so we are definetly going to that (I think we may buy tickets next week). Plus it means official warm weather, flip flops, ahh I can't wait!!
Happy Weekend :-)