Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And now, Fitness Goals Check in!

By Memorial Day: (started December 1)
533/600 APs
19/28 LBS

April Goals:
-Focus on GHG's- Definitely did this better than I normally do.

-Work out 4X a week -

-Earn 150 APs- Hit it! 153 baby!

--Limit indulgences to
         -2X a week for alcohol- I need to get better

         -3X a week for dessert/snacks- I need to be better

-Track 95% of my food -
        -work on trying to pretrack more!- Definitely did better with this! Every Friday I took a  moment to focus on this more.

-Be at 205 by May 1 Ended at 208, so I was disappointed with myself. I definitely could have done better.

April was a tough month. I fell off in many ways, and while I ended up loosing 2.4 for the month, I know deep down I could have done a lot better. May is going to be focused on being on top of things, eating less junk, staying on top of my goals and working as hard as I can to prep for the Milton Road Race and




My Vacation!!! M and I haven't been away since October, and that was only for a night. Technically we haven't been away for more than a night since January 2010. I found a great deal on a hotel (80 a night, thanks AAA!), and we are going to road trip up to Portland Maine for a long weekend June 10. My goal is to be under 200 by then. 8 pounds, 6 weeks, I think I can do it. NO. I know I can do it!! It'll be such an awesome feeling to be able to enjoy myself, eat delicious food, drink delicious beer and have an all around relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing great! You can def. lose those 8 lbs!! Keep up the good work, and let me know about Portland, Maine! I've always wanted to go and I'm thinking maybe for a honeymoon spot! :)

    ReplyDelete