Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Buh.

Guess who's hip decided to feel like it wanted to die on Sunday, and got progressively worse to the point where walking was bearly an option, nevermind spending the day at work, sitting in chairs (which effing hurts) and walking around (also hurts).


You guessed right, it's me. I have bursitis in my left hip (which my doctor diagnosed within seconds of pushing at it, and me screaming out in pain. I normally keep my cool in the docs office, but that effing hurt) I have to get in touch with an orthopedic surgeon, who she wants to give me a cortisone shot. Now if only they would call me back... I have a funny feeling they are out today, because the line still goes to voicemail. Buh.

I skipped work today. Gots myself a Dr's note for that ish. My mom felt bad for me and made me lunch :-) Matt is making me taco cupcakes (with my instruction). And I may have taken a muscle relaxer to help the pain. Which it kinda did, but not really.

I'll live, It just sucks. I hate lying around, feeling like this. It's always something isn't it? First my knee, then my stomach cramps,  and now bursitis. Like W.T.F. body?And I probably won't be able to work out for a few weeks, which sucks even more. I'm taking it as an opportunity to work on my eating more, and making it healthy.

Lying down hurts but more achey than pain, which is a step up I guess. I'm just hoping resting tonight helps. I feel better than yesterday, but it still hurts like a mother. So I'm hoping It'll feel good enough for me to function at work tomorrow.

I'm just not a happy camper right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment