Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Accountability Post

I was reminded after reading Stephanie's Blog Post on waking up early to work out, that this is a strong possibility for me. Especially if I take on a second job, I feel like it will be beneficial for my weight loss and gym routine to wake up early and at least do something.

Now believe me, I've tried in the past. I just have so much trouble getting out of bed in the mornings, that's my downfall. The funny part is that I don't even have to get up that early, especially compared to some people. I don't have to be at work till 830, so I normally get up around 730-740, take a quick shower and am out the door by 8. So waking up earlier in theory, shouldn't be this damn hard.

But ugh, it is so damn hard. Last week I didn't work out Monday, and told myself I would do it Tuesday morning. Tuesday came and went, I slept.

So here I am posting it. Because if I post it, it's known to the world, and I am going to report back tomorrow if I did, or if I didn't

Tonight I am going to work out. Tomorrow morning I am waking up at 7 and going for a 30 minute walk. Baby steps are key, and hopefully these walks will be my gateway drug into waking up earlier and doing more workouts. Or maybe they will just be walks that I take in the mornings that benefit my weight loss, and wake me up.
I'm starting out with one day this week though. Tomorrow. From there, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment