Friday, April 29, 2011

More of the Same

So I maintained today at Weigh in. While I am happy to not have gained, I was hoping to at least have hit 207. I wasn't terrible this week, I stayed within my points and focused on good healthy eating. I did use more of my weeklies than I normally do (46), but  I earned 38 APs to combat it. And I tried to be OP  on easter too! I am thinking that maybe this is residual from last week, with all the drinking and eating that occured that weekend. Ahh well, moving on right?

This puts me 3 pounds up from my goal for April, and 8 pounds away from my goal of 200 by Memorial Day, which unfortunetly I don't see happening. I'm still going to try and get as close as I can though. Even 202 I'd be happy. 5-6 pounds in a month is totally doable, right?

Here's my game plan for the weekend:
-Work out at least once. Try and do something active on my day off. There has been talks of a hike tomorrow, since it's going to be gorgeous outside :-)
- Eat healthy at mealtimes, and measure everything.
-Only drink one- two times this week, and one of those times no more than 2 drinks max.
-Don't drink so much that you feel hungover the next day. That is just a bad recipie.

I think that coupled with an OP week (besides dinner with a friend on Monday, I have nothing to deter me) I should see a nice loss next Friday :-)

As I'm sure you have all heard, the "Royal Wedding" was this morning. I kind of expected myself to be excited for it, and while I think they are cute, and like the fact that they are visibly in love and took their time with their relationship, instead of rushing into things, I really just wasn't into it. I will say though, I think Kate is gorgeous, and I loved her dress :-)

I think the fact that they had to have it on a Friday, and caused the country to lose billions of the dollars by having a bank holiday, irks me, and takes away from the magic. The reality is, England is hurting just like everywhere else is, and to me, it's a bit inconsiderate to the taxpayers of England to have their wedding be so grandeous (I mean, 50,000 pounds to have trees and a garden set up in Westminister, really?) and cause a huge hit to their economic progress. I know from what M has told me (he's from Scotland, so he has a ton of family over there), and just from what I've read, a lot of people weren't too happy about it all. It takes away from some of the magic of it all, for my anyways. That said, who doesn't want to envision themselves as a princess? :-)

rant over, I'm a total hypocrite, because I totally looked at all the pictures, and thought it all looked so sweet. But I couldn't really get into it with that fact hanging in the back of my mind.

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment