Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Meal Plan and Goals For April

Happy Monday! I'm in an unprecedented good mood today, so lets keep this rolling.
 I'm still failing at making a chart, so my meal plan will be bullet points AGAIN. Sorry

-Breakfast this week will be a mix of egg on toast and yogurt and cereal. Fancy, I know
-Lunch this week is Sandwiches (turkey today, chicken salad tomorrow and Wednesday), and a Pasta bake for the last two days.

And Dinners :
Monday- Spaghetti with meatsauce and summer squash (because I need to eat it up), salad
Tuesday - Veggie Lo Mein (homemade)
Wednesday- Shredded Chicken Fajitas using the chicken from the rotissiere we bought yesterday (6 bucks for a full chicken. We pull it apart and have meals galore!)
Thursday- Cheesy Stuffing Chicken from Emily Bites (which was supposed to happen last week)
Friday- Fish Tacos

Not too shabby huh? I'm excited for dinners this week!

Since last month was kind of a wash with my hip, I'm starting over this month. New goals:
Earn 60 APs
Stick to Dailies 4/7 days
Focus on GHGs
Get in Activity 5/7 days

Totally Achievable, and honestly? I'm hoping to exceed most of them (Although the APs might not happen) So we'll see! Not much going on this week. Tomorrow night I am finally seeing The Hunger Games. I'm going to die of happiness. Other than that, trying to get my workouts in, cleaning, and babysitting. Such is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment