Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crazy week

Ok So I did not stick to my plan. Whateverr I did my best. I for the most part stayed in my target range, and didn't overeat at all. My workout schedule didn't go as planned, but I'm okay with that. Life gets in the way sometimes, and that's okay. The important part is that I don't get off track, right?

My eating stayed on track, and I did hit the gym last night, and did a mini workout tonight, so that's okay. Monday and Tuesday night I had mystery shops to do post work, and even without the gym I didn't get home till 8, so it was definitely not happening. And then tonight I forgot both my sports bra and my headphones. I'm excited to quit my gym and join the one up the street, so I won't be able to use that excuse anymore :-)

Tomorrow is my last day at work. It's definitely bittersweet. I know it's for the best, and going to be a great move for me career wise, but I'm sad to leave, and just training someone else in my job has made me oddly protective of the duties that have irked me so much over the past 2.5 years. I also hate change, and the idea that this time next week I have no idea what life is going to be like for me (work wise anyways) scares me. But that's part of growing up, right?

I got a busy weekend ahead of me as well. I'm babysitting Saturday night, and then Sunday I have babysitting, then a baby shower, and then babysitting again 430-8. Lots of kids this weekend :) And I have to grocery shop, clean, and plan on getting my hike on during the 70 degree weather on Saturday :)

So my plan? Here we go:
Friday night: ground turkey tacos
Saturday:
Breakfast- hash browns, eggs, sausage
Dinner-"fried chicken"
Sunday-
eat at the baby shower
unsure for dinner, probably stop at home before I get back to my apartment.

I'm hoping to get my hiking in on Saturday, and then Sunday maybe get a quick workout in between the baby shower (it's over around 3 so I'll have enough time for at least a 30 minute workout) . And I'm getting up early (I know, I always say that) tomorrow to get a quick workout in as well. So hopefully this weekend goes as planned. Either way my idea of having a nice relaxing weekend before I start my new job went out the window. Thankfully I did most of my shopping already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment