Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week Planning

Plan for week
BreakfastLunchDinnerworkout
Tuesdaychocolate Donut, bananaLO Meatloaf, 1 slice sourdough, bananasteak fajitasgym-cardio,weights
Wednesday1 c cheerios with light yogurt, bananapasta bake home, roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots/parsnipsAM workout- video/yoga
Thursdaywaffles with 1/4c light syrup, bananapasta bakeground turkey with peas and potatoes (ST)AM workout- video/yoga
Fridaywaffles with 1/4c light syrup, bananapasta bakeeggplant parm (EB)gym- cardio, weights
Saturdayegg, toastn/ateriyaki chickenoff (cleaning!)
Sundayegg, toastpre /post gym snackunsure, at homegym- cardio, weights
I am proud to report that yesterday, while I did go over my points (by 5), I tracked everything. And I worked out. It was only 20 minutes, and I didn't burn too many calories, but It's better than nothing, and actually made me feel a lot better! I tried out a "The Firm" video off of hulu (which by the way is my recent workout obsession. They have so many great videos on there, it's a total untapped resource!), it was only 20 minutes long, but I definetly felt it afterwards, and enjoyed it overall. I actually wish it was a bit more intense at the begining, instead of moving so fast. At some points, I felt like I was struggling to keep up! But considering I was planning on going home and sitting on my butt, I was really proud of myself for pushing that extra bit :-)

I'm also feeling a lot less congested today, which is awesome. I'm planning on hitting the gym after work and getting a good workout in. Here are some goals I've set for this week:

-Track Everything! Pretrack whenever possible
-Stear clear of the vending machine, and add ons at the grocery store/CVS - I've been awful about this lately, but it ends today!
-Get in at least 2 more workouts to bring me to a total of 4 for this week. Ideally I'll workout Thursday too, but if I'm too sore I'll give myself a day off, and maybe do yoga
-Plan Ahead , bring snacks when I'll be out for awhile, think of what I'm going to eat for the day in the morning before work. I've already mealplanned for the week, so this shouldn't be too hard!

This week is pretty quiet. As in I have very few plans set, except to go to bed early most nights. Friday night even I'm planning on laying low, Matt and I are going to rent a movie and just hang out. It's been awhile since we've had a quiet Friday night in, and where we've both been battling colds, it's probably for the best. And then Saturday I'm babysitting, so This week especially is a great opportunity for me to stick to being OP and getting a lot of workouts in! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment