Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vacationland/ ONEderland!!

So since M is taking  a shower, and there is nothing on tv while I wait, I figured I'd update :-)

I loved having yesterday off! It was so nice to sleep in a bit, and have the day to run errands and such. I also woke up and ran for bit. Unfortunately I wasn't on my A game, and ate too close to when I started my run, so I felt off, and got an awful stitch that wouldn't go away. So my run turned into a walk jog, but the way I see it, I wouldn't have gotten anything in yesterday, so it's still a win :-) plus we're going to try to work out today, and then we're going to go kayaking (weather permitting), which will be a good workout as well. Plus life calms down a bit next week, so I'll be able to get in some workouts :-)



I also had a very exciting weigh in yesterday morning, 199.8!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I weighed this little, I'm pretty sure I was still in elementary school. I know I will probably have a small gain next week, but plan on combating it with healthy eating and less drinking.

But so far so good with my plan to enjoy myself without going overboard. We went out last night, and had a late lunch before we left(soup from New England Soup Factory, and we split a wrap), and then went to this belgian style cafe for dinner, where we split a large fry (which was phenom) and a meatloaf panini. We got the sauce on the side, and it honestly didn't need it. I am proud to say that I did not drunk eat, and was satisfied by that alone!!

I'll be sure to post some pics next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment