Thursday, June 28, 2012

This week I...

Ok I know I've come up with just about a million of these, but I am making an effort to post more regularly, so here we go!

Monday Post- Recap/misc
Tuesday Post- Meal Plan
Thursday/Friday- This week I... and I will list everything notable, both good and the bad


Sound good? Here we go

This Week I...


Got In some activity every day

 
And was in a reasonable amount of calories (although I definitely ate more than that the 21st and the 22nd, whatever happened there)
  • Weigh In Results:+.4- 204.8 Obviously not what I wanted, but I'm moving on. I upped my workouts and had my best week in a long time. I know the losses will come, eventually
  • As I said, I had a good week overall. I did snack a bit, but I tracked it. And focused on netting zero at the end of the day by getting workouts in, and limiting myself, especially with drinks. I hope to keep that up this weekend
Which brings me to...

Next Week I'll
  • Get in 5 workouts. At least 2 should be over 500 calories burnt
  • Meal plan
  • Hopefully hike this weekend!
  • Not let the scale get to me, especially when it says stuff I don't really want to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment