Monday Post- Recap/misc
Tuesday Post- Meal Plan
Thursday/Friday- This week I... and I will list everything notable, both good and the bad
Sound good? Here we go
This Week I...
Got In some activity every day
And was in a reasonable amount of calories (although I definitely ate more than that the 21st and the 22nd, whatever happened there)
- Weigh In Results:+.4- 204.8 Obviously not what I wanted, but I'm moving on. I upped my workouts and had my best week in a long time. I know the losses will come, eventually
- As I said, I had a good week overall. I did snack a bit, but I tracked it. And focused on netting zero at the end of the day by getting workouts in, and limiting myself, especially with drinks. I hope to keep that up this weekend
Next Week I'll
- Get in 5 workouts. At least 2 should be over 500 calories burnt
- Meal plan
- Hopefully hike this weekend!
- Not let the scale get to me, especially when it says stuff I don't really want to hear