Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To start, an updated plan:

Plan for week
 BreakfastLunchDinnerworkout
Fridayegg & english muffinLeftoverscpk frozen pizzagym- cardio/strength
Saturday burrito bowl Asian Peanut Noodles ( ST)walk with dog/Matt
Sundaybacon egg and cheese sandwichmovie theather popcorn,  small friesHam And Cheese Sandwich Walk dog
Mondaycinnamon raisin english muffin with smart balance butterleftover steak pieCheeseburger stir fry, baby potatosoff
Tuesdaycinnamon raisin english muffin with smart balance butterZiti Spinach Pasta Bake (ST)Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (EB)gym- cardio/strength
Wednesdayegg/hashbrown cups (EB)Ziti Spinach Pasta Bake (ST)pasta with meatsauce, veggiesAM Video- strength/yoga
Thursdayegg/hashbrown cups (EB)Ziti Spinach Pasta Bake (ST)Pulled Pork Sandwiches (CYSFD)gym- cardio OR video



I had to switch some stuff around, due to my schedule and the like. Still basically the same :-) I had a pretty good weekend staying OPwise! I didn't go overboard, stuck to my plan, and actually worked out Friday, and walked on Saturday and Sunday. One thing I didn't do great on was pre tracking, and as a result I went over a bunch. But I still made relatively smart decisions, and would say this was one of my best weekends in awhile :-)

Friday night Matt and I had a "date night" where we actually went out haha. It was a lot of fun, we we're supposed to make asian peanut noodles, but Matt wasn't feeling great when he got home, so we ended up just having a frozen pizza instead, and some apps. We went out for drinks at the Sunset, which is one of my favorite bars in Boston. It's just such a cool place, and has a great vibe to it. We had a lot of fun hanging out, trying different beers, and enjoying each other's company. Love date night :-)

Saturday was supposed to be a cleaning day, but that got derailed. I had to get up early (which was hard considering I didn't get to bed till 2) for an orientation at the Red Cross. I decided a month ago that I want to get involved more, and found the opportunity to join the RC and volunteer whenever I can, which is really the best for my schedule. I was so late to the orientation (I got lost and realized after that I drove by it like 3 times!) but ended up hearing the portion I wanted to hear, and got added onto the volunteer list, so it was worth it :-)

I did get to clean up a bit, and then Matt and I headed back to my home to puppy sit. My dogs arthritis has been acting up lately, and my parents we're going away this weekend, so they asked that I would spend the night and just watch him. It was actually good, because it gave us a chance to run some errands around our home, and just hang in. We watched Saving Private Ryan, which I had never seen, and just chilled with my puppy. I was so tired, I was falling asleep by like 1130 haha, so it was a good night to hang in :-)

I think because I went to sleep so easy on Saturday night, I woke up at 9 on sunday and couldn't sleep. So I grabbed the dog and brought him for a nice long walk (his arthritis was doing a lot better by Saturday, he was running around the house!). It was good for both of us, I love getting up early on Sunday mornings, it's so peaceful :-)

The rest of the day, not so peaceful. I went to see New Years Eve with some friends (I don't know why I expected it to be better, my friends liked it, but It could have been better I think), and then christmas shopping, which was insane at the mall and reminded me why I do most of my shopping online :-) But it was fun to get to hang out with them and catch up :-)

So a quiet yet eventful weekend :-) I did have some slip ups (the peanut noodles were awful, so we ended up splitting some BK, and I got fries at the mall) but overall I could have done worse, and got some activity in, so I'm hopefully that I'll be able to keep it up!

One thing I'm super excited about is running. I've had two runs so far and (fingers crossed) no stomach cramps! I was talking to my friend a few weeks ago about it all, and she mentioned that maybe it was because I was eating too far away from my workout. She suggested I try having a small snack an hour before working out, and see what happens. And It worked! So hopefully we can keep this up!

There was so much I wanted to do this weekend, and yet none of it got done. I have Christmas presents to make, food to bake, and so much cleaning to get done. And I need to fix my computer!  I know It'll get done, it just makes this week so much busier now, which isn't fun. I need to work on my time management :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment