Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Monday

To some it up, I'm hopeful :)

Friday night M and I went to see the new Batman movie (which was fantastic btw). We went late, after I babysat, and I'm sad to say that I wasn't soo great... Like 900 in the hole not so great. At least the movie was good :)

I woke up Saturday, and instead of just saying "eff it" and letting my weight loss get away from me again, I focused on rectifying my mistakes.

-I got a run in on Saturday. It sucked, hard, but I got through it, and enjoyed the nice weather :). I also ate healthy for my meals (sub 500 calorie pita sandwich for lunch, and homemade pizza for dinner. of which I only had 2 slices), and kept my self to 2.5 beers when I got home that night.
-Sunday I obviously went hiking (see yesterdays post), and burnt 920 calories. I did eat a bit rough (I was starving,  and there was cookies tempting me), but I managed to reign in the crazy and eat a rather filling and healthy dinner.

Overall, I feel good. In control, etc etc. I worked out again tonight, and have tracked everything I've eaten for the past 2 weeks. I have a plan, and I'm sticking to it, and feeling good about it :)

Plan for week
BreakfastLunchDinnerworkout
Mondayovernight oatsbuffalo chix calzone, carrots and celeryspankopita burgers with homemade potato chipsCardio Max Workout
Tuesday overnight oatssweet potato black bean chili “Fried Chicken” with veggiesStrength/cardio workout
Wednesdayovernight oatssweet potato black bean chili Angel Hair zucchini and pastawalk/rest day
Thursdayovernight oatssweet potato black bean chili Chicken Paninis  with veggiesWalk/rest day
Fridayovernight oatsOut for Lunch“apps” and beer night!gym
Saturday Curry Chicken Salad SandwichesChicken Sausagesrun
Sunday @ parentsGym Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment