- I had a killer workout on Sunday at the gym. Eliptical, weights, abs. It was great. Sadly, I sucked the rest of this week, and that was my only real activity (besides walking toby). Thankfully, I've been a ball of nerves/not feeling my best, so I haven't really eaten a lot either. I plan on going to the gym tonight, so at least I get in two times, right?
- I blame a lot of my nerves/stress/lack of gymtime on my work lately. I've been bringing stuff home, working late, and it sucks. It also keeps me from hitting up the gym , because by the time I leave work I'm tired, and hungry. I need to stop making excuses, but there you have it. Next week will be better, I need this long weekend badly!
- As I said, my eating has been pretty good lately. I've pretracked a ton, limited my drinks, and even though I have indulged a bit (my latest thing has been pasteries for breakfast. Like what marie?) I try and make it so it's not a terrible thing (half a muffin and a banana, or a small donut. Totally doable)
- I hate how hard it is to workout in the am. It stinks, but especially with working so much, and how damn busy I've been, I haven't had as much motivation/time to workout after work. Something always seems to come up! I am going to make it a priority though, and especially when I move out, and have my own space, waking up early to walk (I have a pond and the arboretum within a 10 minute walk of me), run, or do a video, I have no excuses!. Especially where M is normally up earlier for work anyways :-) I hope to walk tomorrow morning. I seriously could have done it today, it was just so cold, and my bed was so damn warm :-(
- I peeked today, and saw a really good number :-)
(for the next week anyways)
-Gym tonight, Hiking saturday (yay!), gym Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
-Attempt to get up early to workout tomorrow, and at least 1 time next week
-Just because it's a holiday weekend doesn't mean I have to treat it like a holiday eating wise :-)