Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 36

Down 2.5!!!

After weeks of maintaining and not really trying, I did it. I have to say, following the new plan made me feel so much fuller and energetic, probably because I'm working so much fruit and GHG's into my diet! I only worked out twice this week due to my knee pain,, that was the main area I could work on. And I mean, what am I supposed to do, hurt myself by working through the pain? no thanks!


I'm especially excited because My friends A and L are coming to visit this weekend, which is awesome! However, when we all spend time together, it tends to involve tons of food. So My hope is this loss motivates me to chose wisely with drinks and to not overindulge or drunk eat. Because I definitely did that last weekend. Thankfully I ate healthy dinners so It didn't hurt me, and I made wise choices, but still.

Anyways I'll update after my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment