Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There is a Direct Correlation

Between my frequent postings, and my success in weight loss. So I'm making a conscious effort to post more, and hopefully, lose better, so I'll have more to talk about :-)


I'm happy to report that I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max tonight for the first time in months. And It felt great to get a quick workout in when I really did not want to work out at all. Lately I've had every excuse in the world, and it's been working. So hopefully this is the start of me sticking to a schedule, no matter what.

I also stuck to my meal plan. Buffalo chicken bites (which we did make with buffalo, haha), 1/2 C rice and roasted brussel sprouts. It. Was. Delicious. Coupled with 2.5 jojos, I am feeling good about my efforts so far :-) Hopefully Day 2+  of keeping on track goes as well as day one :-)

Also, some pictures I've been meaning to post :-)
Look Closely. just walking down the street, NBD

The perfect Friday night drink at my favorite new bar :)

please ignore the blur, and the sneakers. Commuting kills my feet, but it was a skinny pic, so I had to :)

The best salad place of my life is right around the corner from work.  8 bucks, 2 proteins, and as many toppings as you want. It's fantastic

I'm loving working in downtown Boston :-) Expect more shots to come
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment