Sadly the heat is back in Boston. It was so nice out last week, not humid, just... perfect.
I am happy to report that i officially am back OP. I am tracking EVERYTHING (even the not so great stuff), resisting, and focusing on healthy eating and portions. Case in Point. I got home from the gym last night, and dinner was left out (a perk of living at home), chicken and mac and cheese. Back in the day, I probably would have finished off the pot of m&c. Last night I took a chicken breast, and measured out a serving (which was actually kind of a lot), and made some brocolli to keep me full. Such a good dinner, and it was kept under 10 points :-)
Week 19 results (8/13/10)- stayed the same. It was bound to happen eventually, right? I was honestly just happy I maintained. Sadly the rest of that week didn't go so great (there was a donut that was unnecesary, and a very much non measured cup of pasta
I think that was the kick I needed though. My birthday is Oct 23, and I really want to be past my 10% goal (I'm about 6 away now) by then. Preferably by the begining of October.
- DBF got Wendy's on Saturday night (in his defense, he didn't get to eat dinner, and was starving when I saw him at like 11), so I got a double stack *hangs head in shame*. It was a splurge, but my burger from dinner was so burnt it was unedible, so all i had was salad and green beans. I had to dip into my weeklies, but I was ok with it.
- That's it!! so long gigantic list of "bad" things from the weekend! :-)
- Ate OP (besides the wendy's) all weekend. I'm talking breakfast lunch and dinner, focusing on points
- DBF's parents got chinese food, I requested white rice, and ate the beef and veggies, chicken teriyaki and the rice. It was delicious, and a reasonable splurge
- I have tracked EVERYTHING. Even if I didn't wanna ;-)
now, on to activity:
- DBF was away friday night for the bachelor party, so I went to the gym and completed week 5 day 3. I took a 30 second break at the 10 minute (run) mark, and then kept on going, it felt awesome! I was soo proud of myself afterwards, and monday when I did week 6 day 1, the 5 minutes were like nothing. I do need to update my playlist though, the songs are getting old
- I hardcore cleaned my room all day saturday. I was sweating up a storm and needed to take water breaks, but my room looks awesome and I felt great for not just sitting around on my off day
- I am doing a video tonight, and c25k week 6 day 2 on Thursday. hopefully i can get to the gym before the wedding on saturday, if not week 6 will be finished on sunday.
Ah well, here's to better times ahead, right?