Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Mornings

Are the best for relaxing, aren't they? I feel so relaxed right now, just lying in bed thinking. Trying to organize a shopping trip for later on today, etc

So first and foremost, my results for Week  14:

-1.5, which brings me to 15 lbs lost! super excited for this one. I worked very hard this past week staying OP and making healthier choices than I normally would.I even focused on getting my oils in, which I'm normally pretty bad about. So hurayy!!

Nothing too exciting from last week to report, the family was down the cape for the week, and where I had to work I was left behind to take care of the house (yes I still live at home. I'm working on it ;-) )So I used this opportunity to hone my cooking skills. Sample menus included chicken teriyaki, buffalo style chicken

turkey tacos (don't be fooled by the photo they were delish)
And bbq chicken breast with cilantro lime rice (and peppers)


Very tasty! I remember even up to a year ago, I would grab the largest plate possible (see turkey tacos style plate) because I wouldn't want  to run outta room. Now I try and use smaller ones like in the bbq chicken picture, and I honestly am still filled. Guess that's something I've learned on WW.

All in all good week, Tuesday night BF and I watched dexter (my latest obsession) and cooked the chicken dinner. And drank some delicious watermelon beer. Wednesday night I had some girls over for a movie night (zombieland, which I was totally in the mood for) And Thursday I played trivia where I may have had one more martini than I really should have, but it was still fun :)

I also got in about  23 Activity Points, which is a lower number than I have been getting as of late, but still decent considering I took three days off. I had a long and busy week at work, and I was proud of myself for making me workout most days, but Wednesday I was there till about 7 and all I wanted to do was go home, no gym. I think I have been pushing myself a bit too far, because I have been soo tired lately. It was nice to have a lesser workout week. Next week though, I need to get back on the running. I haven't been so good about it these past two weeks. Monday the gym was so damn hot, I weighed myself when I got home and had dropped 7 pounds, haha.I couldn't even finish the last 5 minutes, because I felt like I was going to pass out. I did make it to two minutes left, so it wasn't the end of the world , you know?

So my goals for this week:
-Try and stay OP during the week. The weekends I do my best but I know it's harder.
-Get in my oils, veggies, lean meats, and dairy. Normally I meet all but the oil,I don't know why it is so hard for me!
-Work out every day but tuesday and Friday
-watch my portions!
-Try and start the next day of the C25k.

My biggest problem, I've realized, is when I get stressed out or anxious, I WANT to eat badly. I will tell myself it's a treat, or I deserve it. Which is ok some times, but not every time :-)

So far this week:
-Friday had dinner out, but only ate 3/4 of my sandwich, and about half of my fries. I indulged a bit in beer, but when I got back instead of having pizza and chicken fingers I had a tomato and mozzarella salad. And it was sooo good!
-Yesterday I just wasn't hungry! I ate half a sandwich at lunch, which wasn't that great, split a steak and cheese with a friend, and drank quite a few beers. not exactly OP, but a year or so ago I would have gotten a steak and cheese by myself, so thats progress, right? haha. It was good ,I had fun, and I had the weeklies to use up
-I did take friday off, and worked out yesterday for about 45 minutes, which I'm good with. When I first started WW I had so much trouble getting workouts in on the Weekend. Now that i have some good videos to use, it's so much easier!


until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment