Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 4 (November 2-8)

1. Hit 2200 Calories burnt a week  (4 times a week)-3379, 4 good workouts, 1 light walk :)
2. stay within my range at least 5 days a week See yesterday, I definitely improved with this. Not perfect there but I'm getting closer!
3. Eat 5 servings fruits and veggies- Definitely focusing on this more next week. I have no problem getting them at dinner, and most of the time lunch, but snacks/breakfast? I need to work at this
4. Try 4 new recipes- no new recipes this week! Maybe next week though
5. Limit eating out to one lunch and one dinner a week- Ate out lunch last Friday, and didn't eat out once for dinner!
6. Limit drinking to twice a week, and dessert (over 100 calories, and that includes eating candy/dessert with lunch or as a snack as well) to once a week- Only reeses on Saturday night, and then drinks Friday and Tuesday night :)

Weigh in:

No comments:

Post a Comment